Thursday 14 January 2010

Date 19


"Heavy words are so lightly thrown."



I used to be addicted to Scrabulous (RIP) on Facebook and I'd mentioned this on my Soulmate's profile. This person mailed me first saying how she liked the much missed word game too (pretty good ice-breaker I'd say) and so we started playing it on FB and then decided to meet as she seemed quite keen to do so.

I didn't really actually see meeting her as a date as such, but I was more than happy to hook up for a few drinks. It was a pretty pleasant afternoon and she was good company but we didn't really have very much in common.

She politely mailed me the next day to say she didn't think there was a spark and when I replied in agreement she said she was relieved that I felt the same way. We stayed in touch for a bit but never saw each other again in any capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment