Thursday 14 January 2010

Date 22


"Oh, I don't want to go out tonight."


This is becoming a bit of a recurring theme on my part, but my only recollection about this next one was that she had blonde hair and liked Radiohead. I suppose it was the 22nd girl I had met, so I can be excused for a bit of memory loss.

Again, we got on quite well and to be honest as I hadn't had much luck in the past, I was quite surprised when she wanted to go on a second date.

The second date proceeded in much the same vein as the first and we got on pretty well again and we agreed to a third date at the cinema. This never materialised however, as she cancelled on me at the last minute on two or three occasions and then she disappeared. I wasn't too bothered, if truth be told, but I would rather she hadn't messed me around towards the end. Although the fact that I can't remember much about her, despite going on more than one date probably speaks volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment