Sunday 10 January 2010

Date 11


"I touched you at the sound check; you had no real way of knowing."


Again, I had really high hopes for this date as we'd mailed quite a bit beforehand and she was a Smiths/Morrissey obsessive (I am too, but not in any shape or form in the same league as she was!).

We had a couple of drinks together and she was a very nice person but there wasn't a spark at all. She was also good company and regaled me with stories about all the places around the world that she'd travelled to in order to see Morrissey play gigs. She also informed me that she owned a piece of Moz's shirt and from this she'd also identified which aftershave he wears, which was impressive and scary at the same time.

We stayed in touch for a while but never saw each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment