Thursday 14 January 2010

Date 18


"I just might walk home alone."


My first date of 2008 and what a rude bitch. During our first drink she happened to spy a friend of hers sitting at the opposite side of the pub and waved to her. After a few minutes they then start texting each other, which is a tad disrespectful to say the least. After moving onto our second drink she then suggests we go and join said friend but I didn't want to, which surely is fair enough on my part as this was a date. I then asked her if she wanted another drink and she told me that her friend was going home so she was going to share her cab with her round the corner. Outside, she said it was lovely to meet me and I just said 'yeah' and trudged back to the station. The conversation wasn't really going anywhere and I don't know if she knew her friend was going to be there, but surely some basic manners wouldn't have gone amiss as I'd made the effort to meet her in a pub much closer to where she lived than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment