Thursday 18 January 2018

Date 142


"Alabaster crashes down."


As I've said countless times before, I'm not a fan of coffee dates and I don't believe I've had one that's led to a second meet-up. And this proved to be the case as well.

It probably lasted only about an hour and a half so there's not much to say at all. I don't remember which site it was from although I'm pretty sure it was courtesy of a rare match on Bumble.

The lady in question worked for an airline and she kept making jokes about the fact that she was having her bathroom done at home and her toilet wasn't stable and if you sat on it then it was liable to go through the floor, so she loved using other lavatory facilities as she didn't have to hover. That is seriously the only thing I can remember her saying to me.

She bought me cake with our coffee so I bought her lunch and we must have spoken about things other than loos as we made plans to meet again for drinks.

Drinks then got got downgraded to coffee and coffee got downgraded to nothing as I never heard from her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment