Thursday 18 January 2018

Date 144


"And death for no reason is murder."


I can barely remember anything about the first date, in which we met in a pub, but she was very keen to meet up again so we must have got on.

The following week we met for tapas (and drinks afterwards) and I found out that she had a unicorn obsession, but this was counter-balanced by her love of Star Wars; so that was ok...Although I wasn't completely bowled over by her, I liked the pace at which things were going and she did seem like a genuinely very nice person. I really enjoyed this date.

Our third date was due to be a Christmas roast but she cancelled due to illness and then went home to her parents in the north for the festive period. I received a text from her on Christmas Day and she asked me about meeting up again when she was back. I replied but never heard from her again, so I never did get to hear about her work's murder/mystery party in which she went as Dr. Fumbles (I was genuinely looking forward to this after she'd sent me pictures of her in her outfit!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment