Thursday 18 January 2018

Date 141


"I crack the whip and you skip."


This was a rare occasion where I really wasn't that fussed about meeting this person, but she seemed very keen and persistent so I agreed to a date. I think she'd contacted me initially through one website and it hadn't gone anywhere and then she messaged me on OKCupid and I felt guilty so when she asked about meeting up I said yes. Which was a bit stupid on my part but because I have so many people cancel on me (I could probably do a blog of equal length on the dates that never happened), I didn't want to do that.

During our brief initial messages, and on her profile, she'd made quite a point of saying how she loved dressing up and attending things like Torture Garden, which is a fetish club. I think she also portrayed herself as a mild-mannered lawyer by day and a rubber clad party animal by night. We met at about 7pm so I guess it was still daytime for her as she seemed very shy and there wasn't really much to talk about.

She was a very nice person but I was a bit relieved when she had to leave early due to her experiencing back pain. I think this was genuine as she went through quite an elaborate routine of squirming in her seat and looking in a lot of discomfort. Or it could have been a restrictive leather outfit she had on underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment