Thursday 26 November 2015

Date 103


"And when I'm lying in my bed, I think about life and I think about death."


My third Tinder date in as many months, so I'd set a new record. Before we'd even met I could tell this person liked to burn both ends of the candle with a blowtorch, as one Saturday night she texted me at about 1am to ask if I wanted to join her down by Brighton Seafront as she was at some kind of party. Considering I was in bed and I live nowhere near Brighton Beach, I declined her kind offer.

I think with her being 9 years older than me, she definitely represented the largest age gap of anyone I had met on a date and I also found out that she'd appeared on Dragon's Den, so clearly the most famous person that I've been out with. We only met for a couple of hours and I have to say that she was very attractive and friendly, however, I couldn't get a word in edge-ways all night and we had to sit outside the pub while she chain-smoked, which did put me off a bit as I'm an annoying reformed ex-smoker.

She certainly seemed like she could be a fun person and we agreed to a second date but that never came to fruition as she turned out to be a bit flakey. I have since found out that she's actually a friend of a friend and also quite the hedonist, which is probably just as well as I doubt I'd be able to keep up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment