Thursday 12 November 2015

Date 100


"Why pamper life's complexity when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?"


I wanted to get back on the dating horse again after the New York disaster, so, where better to start than Tinder?!

On my first day back on it, I stumbled upon Date 99 during my search, so she was clearly looking for a new holiday companion. In all seriousness though, I was a bit upset in seeing her on there as she'd told me she didn't have time for relationships and she'd only finished with me a few weeks before, but I guess that's not what Tinder is really known for...

Anyway, it didn't take me long to get a date and I met up with a very sweet woman who'd only recently moved to Brighton after living overseas for the last few years. She even bought me a little present, a Lego figure, although I was devastated when I left it on a pub table! We got on really well, had a few drinks, went for a meal...then we ended up getting a taxi back to hers and sleeping together. This probably wasn't the best thing to happen but we'd been having such a good time that we didn't want the night to end. I even got a lift back home in the morning as she was driving near where I lived to go shopping, which was very kind of her. I did in my heart of hearts regret it though, and I shed a few tears when I got home as I'd just wanted to lose myself and forget about the previous weeks. I guess these things just happen sometimes though and I got carried away a bit.

We'd had a good time but in the days afterwards she began to get a bit passive aggressive. During a text conversation she sent the below, when I hadn't returned a compliment:


I didn't know how to respond, so I said nothing and a couple of hours later I received this:



I thought I'd leave it for a bit and then the next day she texted me normally as if nothing had happened. I was a bit wary of her as she sent me a few more texts like the above during the next week, however, we agreed to meet for another drink. We again had a good time but things just fizzled out and we never went out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment