Tuesday 26 July 2022

Date 197


"You made him old."


I've not updated this blog for over a year, mainly because I started a new really busy job that didn't leave me any time to date let alone write a dating blog. I've changed jobs now though and I've got a bit of time before I start it, so I'll attempt to catch up. Obviously, I'm still single.

I can't remember much about this date as it was over a year ago and uneventful compared to others. 

From what I can recall, I wasn't that excited about meeting her, but when I did; I was really taken aback by how lovely she was.

I'm wondering if there were some Covid restrictions imposed at the time as we just went for a walk with a coffee by the seafront at Hove and it only lasted an hour or so. I remember us getting on well and her asking if I wanted to meet again.

I'd said yes and we texted that evening but then after not hearing from her for a couple of days she messaged me to say something along the lines of she'd decided she didn't want a second date. I can't remember if she gave a reason, but I was surprised and disappointed as she'd appeared keen to meet again. I wish I could remember more but given my age, I'm amazed that I can get five paragraphs out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment