Sunday 4 July 2021

Date 193


"You say: " 'Ere long done do does did," words which could only be your own."


This was my first and probably last date using Facebook Dating. It's a really basic part of the FB app and although I seemed to match with people they tended to come and go and disappear a lot.

It didn't feel like a proper date either as she wanted to just meet for a walk as she said she only did that to weigh people up before committing to a proper date. I thought that was probably a sensible way to do things and judging by the stories she told me of men she'd previously met, I can absolutely understand her strategy. I won't repeat them as I wouldn't be able to do them justice but every one was jaw-dropping. There are some absolute weirdos out there.

We met along the seafront near me and I could tell after a couple of minutes what she was going to be like as the first thing she shouted out was "look at the nuts on that!" And she proceeded to have a conversation with a couple with a dog about the size of their and her dog's testicles. Her dog was at home.

We walked for about an hour or so and she mainly talked about herself or shouted out at someone about something or other at regular intervals. She definitely seemed like a character and was sort of entertaining.

She texted me the next day and I replied then I didn't hear anything. I was basically waiting for her to respond but after 2 days she sent me this:


The spelling of 'heard' was obviously a bit of a worry as was the fact that she was having a go at me when she's the one that hadn't replied. This has happened to me numerous times where you don't hear from someone for a while and you message them and they get annoyed because they feel that you're pressuring them or they haven't got back to you for a reason. It's a no win situation though as I've encountered some women who expect you to text them even when you're waiting for them, like her. I explained myself but she still thought I was in the wrong and I didn't hear from her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment