Friday 11 October 2019

Date 171


"Panic on the streets of Birmingham."


This was quite an unmemorable date but not in a bad way. It was very normal and nothing bad or out of the ordinary happened. We had a few drinks and talked mostly about music and films.

She had a very striking appearance with her being tall and very blonde and I also thought that I detected a Scandinavian accent, but it turned out that she was actually from the Midlands. I found her attractive, but there wasn't really a spark. I texted her the next day and asked about meeting up again and she said yes, but as friends and that was absolutely ok with me.

Quite soon after, we both moved to the same area in Brighton and met up again for drinks and a catch-up. It was actually a really good evening and we talked about going to gigs and hanging out. And I've not heard anything from her since.

No comments:

Post a Comment