Wednesday 28 February 2018

Date 150


"I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head."


I've no idea how we ended up actually meeting as we weren't going to be compatible.

This didn't have anything to do with compatability but the first thing I noticed about her was how awful her teeth were. I realised why she had her mouth closed on all her profile pics as her teeth were either crooked, missing or decaying. She also seemed a bit drunk when she turned up too.

We had a couple of drinks but the date pretty much consisted of her reading out live texts from friends of hers in a Whatsapp group as a couple of them were in hospital having minor operations. She was laughing her head off but funnily enough I wasn't as amused, due to not knowing them, so I called an end to proceedings in an amicable manner before things got out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment