Friday 5 February 2010

Date 36


"What she said."



A fellow Adam and Joe fan, this date contacted me first with a message which simply said 'Stephen!' I, of course, replied with 'Just Coming!' And those of you who are A & J aficionados will know exactly what that means; what a brilliant ice-breaker.

We only shared a few very brief messages when she asked to meet me and we had a really nice evening that lasted about 5 hours. I asked her at the end of the night if she wanted to meet again and she said she'd had a lovely time but it felt like she'd spent it with a good mate, which was fantastically honest of her. I left the ball in her court and said that I wouldn't contact her, but if she wanted to go out for drinks another time then I'd be up for it. I never heard from her again but we had a good evening and her honesty was very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment