Monday 15 July 2019

Date 161


"Some girls are bigger than others."


I got a feeling straight away with this date that she wasn't for me, which doesn't happen that often as I fancy most women I meet at first. I made the trip to London again to meet for drinks along the Southbank, which I don't mind as I like an adventure and Southbank is one of my favourite places, plus I can't seem to get any dates near to me, so needs must.

It was a pleasant couple of hours with her but that's sometimes the downside of travelling for dates as if it had been in Brighton, I think I would have left earlier but wanted to make the most of my £13 return.

She had a really good taste in music, which is always a massive bonus for me, but I'd sensed from our text conversations that she could be quite prickly too. By the time I left she was also quite drunk and told me that she hated it when dates ghosted her as she was a "big girl" and could take being told if someone wasn't into her.

On the train home, I thought it was best to be honest so I texted her and said I'd had a nice evening but couldn't see anything beyond friendship and she replied with:



What could I have possibly responded with..?

No comments:

Post a Comment